Join Messy Poppins and the Mess Around Gang for a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious messy time! In this Messy Poppins Mess Pack we’re going to show you how to make Bert’s Sidewalk Chalk, so you can create your own pavement pictures at home and as you know a Spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down, so we will show you how to make Sugar Glitter. Bringing some sparkle to the messy play fun! Plus we’ll share our Mary Poppins themed messy play, arts and crafts ideas with you all, so you can create your own Messy Poppins Party.
Thanks to everyone who got to join us LIVE and to those who missed out here is the video:
If you would love to make Bert’s Sidewalk Chalk at home, follow the instructions below:
What you will need:
Small plastic bowls or tubs (Containers)
- For 4 different colour paints place half a cup of cornflour in each container.
- Add food dye to each container.
- Add a small amount of water to each container.
- Mix the cornflour and food dye until you have a gloopy consistency. It needs to be wet enough so you can paint.
- Too wet, add more cornflour. Too try add more water.
Pick up your Messy Poppins Mess Box here
There are LOADS more Messy play and craft ideas over at our blog. Don’t forget to head to our events page to join our next FREE events
Sign up to our newsletter below to hear all the latest from Mess Around HQ