Leave a little sparkle wherever you go….
Join Krissy and the Mess Around Gang for a Messy Fairy Adventure! In our video below we’re going to show you how to make Fairy Mud and a Fairy Glitter Sensory bottles. Plus we’ll showcase some fantastic fairy messy play, arts and crafts activities so you can create your very own Messy Fairy Adventure at home!
Thanks to everyone who got to join us LIVE and to those who missed out here is the video:
If you would love to make Fairy Mud at home, follow the instructions below:
What you will need:
Tuff Tray or table to play
Mixing bowl and spoon
Pink food dye
Play toys & utensils
1. Take you mixing bowl and fill halfway with cornflour.
2. Then take half the frosting and place in the bowl.
3. Add your food dye.
4. Start mixing the frosting and dye into the cornflour gently.
5. Keep mixing until you get a moldable consistency.
6. If too dry add more frosting.
7. Add your play toys and utensils.
Time to let your fairies play in the mud!
Pick up your Messy Play Mess Boxes here.
There are LOADS more Messy play and craft ideas over at our blog. Don’t forget to head to our events page to join our next FREE events
Sign up to our newsletter below to hear all the latest from Mess Around HQ